Whether you are hosting a holiday party or feeling snacky (in the healthiest sense of the word), these My Local Bites are sure to satisfy. The best part? Add various ingredients to compliment the season. From pumpkin spice to candy cane, the possibilities are endless. And of course, sweetened with My Local Honey. Because why not choose healthy sugars and curb your allergies, all the while enjoying a delicious snack?
Prep time: 20 minutes
Makes approx. 25 My Local Bites
- ½ cup My Local Honey (raw, local)
- 2 cups of whole grain or gluten free oats
- 1 cup almond butter (or peanut butter!)
- 1 cup shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 t pumpkin spice flavoring
- 1 smashed candy cane
- 2 t chia seeds
- 2 T cocoa powder
- Literally anything else you want
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl with a mixer. Really have at it.
- Place bowl in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes (helps with shape!)
- Roll in to bites. Hamburger size or 1 inch size – whatever suits you!
- Try not to eat them all in one day. Just try.
And obviously, you can double, triple, or quadruple this recipe for larger gatherings. Enjoy!